Currently eligible in Connecticut: Everyone 12 years and older who lives, works, or studies in Connecticut. Please note that at this time only the Pfizer vaccine is authorized for use for people who are 12 to 17 years old.
Ledge Light Health District is offering vaccinations at ‘pop-up’ clinics throughout the summer. Please check this page and our social media for clinic announcements! No appointment, insurance or ID needed!
- Tues, June 22, 3:30pm-6:30pm, Elks Lodge, 81 Washington Street, New London (Moderna or J&J, 18+)
- check back for more June dates!
- Wed, July 7, 5pm-7pm, Eat in the Streets, Bank Street, New London (Moderna or J&J, 18+)
- Wed, August 4, 5pm-7pm, Eat in the Streets, Bank Street, New London (Moderna or J&J, 18+)
- Wed, September 1, 5pm-7pm, Eat in the Streets, Bank Street, New London (Moderna or J&J, 18+)
The following providers are currently administering the COVID vaccine in our area. Please contact the providers to make a provider as outlined below.
Community Health Center is now offering vaccinations without an appointment, 7-days per week, 8:30-4:30pm, at their locations at 1 Shaw’s Cove, New London and 481 Gold Star Highway, Groton.
CVS is now offering COVID vaccinations through its scheduling system. If you are eligible you can visit their website to sign-up.
McQuade’s Pharmacy – Mystic is now offering COVID vaccinations through their scheduling system. If you are eligible, visit their website to sign-up.
Nutmeg Pharmacy in New London is now offering COVID vaccinations – call 860.910.4909 to make an appointment.
Walgreens is offering COVID vaccinations at some local stores. If you are eligible you can visit their website to sign-up. Please note that because they are only booking appointments 3 days out, the location finding may say that there are no appointments available in your area. You should check back frequently as they are offering vaccinations locally and the website message may change as appointments open up.
Or visit the Connecticut Vaccine Portal to find an appointment anywhere in Connecticut!
- Looking for your vaccination record? Please note that while some vaccinations are recorded in the Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS), it is not a federal registry and there is neither the ability nor a requirement for vaccines administered and recorded in other technology to also be documented in VAMS. If you received both doses from a provider who has an electronic health record system you might be able to access documentation through their system. Your CDC card provided at the time of vaccination is considered an official record or you can call DPH 860-509-7929 to request an official immunization certificate that can be used as proof of the COVID vaccination.