Get the latest information about COVID vaccinations and find a vaccination near you here.
- COVID-19 Testing: Need a COVID-19 test? Click here for the schedule
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics at LLHD: Every Wednesday, 10am-12pm and 4-6pm, (Moderna or J&J 18+)
- Looking for COVID-19 information? Check here!
- Drive Thru to Beat the Flu Clinic – October 24th, 12 to 2 pm
- Is your child behind on vaccines? Visit our Immunization page to learn how they can catch up.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Newsroom: LLHD News Articles & Press Releases
Ledge Light Health District
Promoting Healthy Communities
Welcome to our website! Whether you are looking for information about septic systems or doing research for a school project about cardiovascular disease, we hope you’ll find the site easy to navigate and full of useful information. If you have any comments or questions, please contact us – we want to hear from you!
Ledge Light Health District (LLHD) is the local health department for East Lyme, Groton, Ledyard, Lyme, New London, North Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, and Waterford, Connecticut. From restaurant inspections to smoking cessation classes, we work hard to promote healthy communities and prevent disease, illness, and injury.
Collaboration is a cornerstone of our work – we pursue our mission by partnering with our colleagues in our member municipalities, the Connecticut Department of Public Health, local school districts, and numerous community agencies. Most importantly, we grow our work through the feedback and involvement of the community residents we serve. We can’t fulfill our promise to the community – to promote healthy communities and ensure healthy opportunities are in reach for everyone – without the help of community residents. So pull up a chair and get to know us – and then consider being part of our promise.