- NEW! LLHD Confirmed COVID-19 Cases 7/10/2020 (updated every Friday)
- 2020 LLHD Mosquito Control Program
- Information for Regulated Establishments
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation in LLHD
- COVID-19 HOTLINES
- Yale New Haven System 1-833-275-9644
- Hartford HealthCare 1-833-621-0600
- United Way Call 2-1-1 OR text COVID to 898211
- Coronavirus Symptom Checker
- What To Do if You are Sick with COVID-19 – (CDC)
- Staying Safe as Communities Reopen – flyer
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation in Connecticut (DPH)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation Information (CDC)
- KI (Potassium Iodide) Tablet Information
- Guidance for Old Lyme Residents Wishing to Connect to Year-Round Public Water
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Coronavirus information: We are closely following the Coronavirus and working with our partners at the Connecticut Department of Public Health to monitor the situation and assure appropriate preventive measures are in place in our communities. For the most up to date information about the Coronavirus, we turn to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For ease of access, their 2019 Novel Coronavirus Microsite is embedded here – this is automatically updated as CDC makes changes or adds information.
Ledge Light Health District
Promoting Healthy Communities
Welcome to our website! Whether you are looking for information about septic systems or doing research for a school project about cardiovascular disease, we hope you’ll find the site easy to navigate and full of useful information. If you have any comments or questions, please contact us – we want to hear from you!
Ledge Light Health District (LLHD) is the local health department for East Lyme, Groton, Ledyard, Lyme, New London, North Stonington, Old Lyme, Stonington, and Waterford, Connecticut. From restaurant inspections to smoking cessation classes, we work hard to promote healthy communities and prevent disease, illness, and injury.
Collaboration is a cornerstone of our work – we pursue our mission by partnering with our colleagues in our member municipalities, the Connecticut Department of Public Health, local school districts and numerous community agencies. Most importantly, we grow our work through the feedback and involvement of the community residents we serve. We can’t fulfill our promise to the community – to promote healthy communities and ensure healthy opportunities are in reach for everyone – without the help of community residents. So pull up a chair and get to know us – and then consider being part of our promise.