How You Can Plan and Prepare
You can take steps to be personally prepared for a disaster. Advance planning could help reduce the danger and distress you and your family might face.
You can prepare yourself, your home, your family and your business, by staying aware and making emergency plans.
If you would like more information, please contact Steve Mansfield, Director of Health.
- Food Service Establishment Resources
- Preparedness, Home, School, Work
- Get a Kit, Make a Plan, Be InformedOverview, Stay in business, Talk to your people, protect your investmentFor Kids: Get a Kit, Make a Plan, Be InformedFor persons with disabilities or other special needsOlder Americans
- Food and Water in an EmergencyHurricane SafetyFlood Safety ChecklistPower Outage ChecklistPet Safety ChecklistFamily Disaster PlanSeptic and Well Safety After a Natural Disaster
- Pandemic Flu Links
- CT State Dept. of Public HealthPublic Health Preparedness & Response
- Center for Disease ControlUpdated information and guidance for travel