Vendors and Caterers
Ledge Light Health District is responsible for licensing and inspecting food vendors and caterers in the District. The regulation and licensing of these activities is governed by the Connecticut Public Health Code and the District Food Service Regulation.
The frequency of food establishment inspections is based on an establishment’s classification. The more complex the food preparation procedures are, the more frequently an establishment must be inspected. Facilities hot holding food that allows the growth of illness-causing bacteria also require a Qualified Food Operator and food safety training of all staff.
- Food Vendor Application 2018
- Holiday Event/Large Meal Preparation Tips
- Food Inspection Violation Examples
- Employee Training Record
- Designated Alternate Form
- Applicable Statutes/Regulations
2023_FSRLLHD Food Service Regulation
Itinerant Food Vending & Catering Food Service Public Health Code
- Information for Regulated Establishments
Within District: $150
Seasonal (any six months within one year): $75