Academic Detailing On Opioid Safety (ADOPS) Program
FREE CE/CME Opportunityfor Pharmacists and Prescribers (APRNs, PAs, MDs)
What is Academic Detailing?
Interactive educational outreach to healthcare professionals to provide unbiased, noncommercial, evidence-based information about medications and other therapeutic decisions, with the goal of improving patient care
Educational Topics (Modules) Include:
- CT Prescription Monitoring and Reporting System (CPMRS) and naloxone
- Medications for Opioid Use Disorder
- Resetting Pain Expectations-Pain Management
- Having Difficult Conversations- Patient/Provider Communication
What to Expect:
- 1:1 Detailer-to-Clinician visits
- LIVE sessions delivered virtually or in person- your choice!
- Conversational, collaborative learning sessions
- Brief focused visits with follow up
- Easy process start to finish
Upon completion of each module:
Participants complete a brief exit survey, evaluation and post-test
- Prescribers will receive 1 CME
- Pharmacists will receive 1.5 CE
For additional information or to sign up for a session please reach out to us!
*Not in Eastern, CT but interested? We will link you to the participating Health District closest to your employer.
This program is funded by CT DMHAS and created in partnership by CT DMHAS, CT DCP, CT DPH, UConn School of Pharmacy and several Health Departments and Districts