Effective January 1, 2023, the COVID-19 testing locations at Stonington Human Services and New London Senior Center are closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please call us at 860.448.4882 for more information.
If you are looking for your test results from the Stonington and New London sites, please check your email (including your ‘junk’ box) for a link from Genesys. If you cannot find the email, you can contact Genesys at 1.860.574.9172 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find other COVID-19 testing locations outside of the District, call 2-1-1 or visit United Way 211 (211ct.org). Please review the details posted for each location to understand site-specific requirements for scheduling and insurance.
Other Testing Locations
- STATE-SUPPORTED TESTING SITES LIST – CLICK HERE
- CALL 2-1-1 OR VISIT 211CT.ORG FOR TESTING SITES AROUND CONNECTICUT.
- Learn more about COVID-19 Testing
- Connect with LLHD on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- 2-1-1 Connecticut: Individuals who have general questions that are not answered on the website can also call 2-1-1 for assistance.
- CTDPH: Connecticut Department of Public Health
- CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA: Federal Emergency Management Agency
- NIH – National Institute of Health