Effective June 24, 2022: The New London testing site will be moved from Ocean Beach Park to Jennings School.
LLHD continues to work with testing provider partners and the State Department of Public Health to improve access to testing. We have established weekly testing sites in New London and Stonington, as listed below. No appointment is necessary. Insurance will be billed but there will be no charge for people without insurance. Testing is provided by Genesys Diagnostic Lab and results will be available from them within 72 hours.
You can now preregister for your COVID test! If you test at the same site regularly you can save paperwork frustration by registering in advance the first time; then just check in at the site when you arrive!
- Every Thursday, 3-6pm, Stonington Human Services, 166 S Broad St, Pawcatuck – Preregister for Stonington testing!
- Every Friday, 12-5pm – Jennings School, 50 Mercer Street, New London – Preregister for New London testing!
All ages welcome; parent/guardian must be present for children under 18. You do not need to be experiencing symptoms.
If you are looking for your test results from these sites, please check your email (including your ‘junk’ box) for a link from Genesys. If you cannot find the email you can contact Genesys at 1.860.574.9172 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find another COVID-19 testing location near you, call 2-1-1 or visit United Way 211 (211ct.org). Please review the details posted for each location to understand site-specific requirements for scheduling and insurance.
For people without insurance and for people without documentation: While the provider might ask for your social security number, driver’s license or state identification you are not required to provide any form of identification and they will not bill you.
Other Testing Locations
- STATE-SUPPORTED TESTING SITES LIST – CLICK HERE
- NEW LONDON: Nutmeg Pharmacy (345 Broad Street) – Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 2 PM
- NORWICH: Dodd Stadium (14 Stott Avenue) – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 3 to 7 PM
- CALL 2-1-1 OR VISIT 211CT.ORG FOR TESTING SITES AROUND CONNECTICUT.
- Learn more about COVID-19 Testing
- Connect with LLHD on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- 2-1-1 Connecticut: Individuals who have general questions that are not answered on the website can also call 2-1-1 for assistance.
- CTDPH: Connecticut Department of Public Health
- CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA: Federal Emergency Management Agency
- NIH – National Institute of Health