The coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve rapidly and as a result, information and guidance change frequently. Ledge Light Health District continues to work with our partners throughout the region and state to monitor data, work to prevent disease transmission, and respond to new information. While we cannot predict the impact of COVID-19 with great certainty, we can assure you that there are many trusted and experienced community partners in our public health system working together to protect our communities.
- What to do if you test POSITIVE for COVID-19
- What to do if you are EXPOSED to COVID-19
- COVID-19 General Guidance
- COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- COVID-19 Data
- Long COVID NEW!
- Connect with LLHD on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- How You Can Plan and Prepare for Emergencies
- 2-1-1 Connecticut: Individuals who have general questions that are not answered on the website can also call 2-1-1 for assistance.
- YNHH: Yale New Haven Health
- CTDPH: Connecticut Department of Public Health
- CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA: Federal Emergency Management Agency
- NIH – National Institute of Health